Class: Become a Professional Organizer
Details: Three pre-recorded 30-minute classes provide the tips and tools needed for starting a professional organizing business, while allowing you to learn at your own pace.
The classes include:
- The definition of "professional organizer"
- Successful professional organizer traits
- Ways to build organizing skills
- Professional organizing resources: associations, websites, books, and magazines
- Pros and cons of starting a professional organizing business
- Reasons why people hire professional organizers
- The organizing process from initial client contact to follow-up after the project is complete
- What to bring in your take-along bag
- Safety tips
- Seeing the organizing process in action. View before and after pictures and learn how each project was executed
- Setting fees
- Start-up and overhead costs
- Examples of day-to-day schedules