Professional Organizer Job Description:
The role of Professional Organizer will support Reclaim on client projects including professional home organizing, home moves, and closet design. With proven skill and appropriate training, the intent is that the role of Professional Organizer will advance to a Lead Organizer role.
Professional Organizer Job Requirements:
- ✓ Strong passion for organizing and excellent attention to detail.
- ✓ Professional appearance and conduct.
- ✓ Extremely reliable and punctual.
- ✓ Able to take direction and work in a team environment.
- ✓ Self-motivated, reliable, and hardworking; a positive, “can-do” attitude is a must.
- ✓ Physically able to work on your feet for several hours in a fast-paced environment.
- ✓ Physically able to lift up to 40 pounds. This a very physical job; it’s also a job that can be dirty at times.
- ✓ Consistent availability between the hours of 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM at least three days per week; jobs are typically between 5-6 hours per day but vary.
Professional Organizer Job Details:
- ✓ The role of Professional Organizer will execute projects related to on-site decluttering, organizing, and closet design.
- ✓ On-site duties include taking before-and-after photos, sorting items to be reviewed by client, measuring for product, space planning, organizing spaces, making labels, packing up donations, discards and items to be sold.
- ✓ Off-site duties include product shopping and pickup, donation drop-off, research related to organizing projects, and correspondence with clients.
Lead Organizer Job Details:
The Lead Organizer role includes all requirements and details as outlined for Professional Organizer and -
- ✓ Initiate and maintain all communications with client throughout project.
- ✓ Make initial assessment of products required for job and acquire in line with project timeline.
- ✓ Guide team on the job and maintain big picture view of all tasks.
- ✓ Ensure team completes project on time and in line with budget estimates.
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover sheet and resume.